Monday, July 19, 2010

Review of Unlimited Power By Tony Robbins

I've read a few books on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) the past but Id say so far this is one of the best I have read. The first couple of NLP books I ever read were way too technical and a bit hard to follow at times. I've even read A dummies guide to NLP and that didnt even give me a full understanding of NLP. It also uses some self development and personal development principles but Anthony Robbins primarily uses NLP as his tools for change and success. It has a very positive message, especially towards the end, and has a lot of practical knowledge. With reading this book, I've been using some of the principles and techniques to work, primarily the swish pattern, I have a much better understanding and knowledge of NLP though I would like to get some training in it in the future. In time Id like to re read it and really put all of it to work, but with future self development books, I think more and more I am going to put it to work more and not just put that information and power on the back burner. If I want change Im just going to change it right then and now and not later. I have another book by Tony Robbins Ill read in the future, but I would highly recommend this book for those looking to improve their persuasion, speaking, communication skills, and for those interested in self development and especially practical application of Neuro Linguistic Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment