Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life Update :P

I was thinking of doing a Vlog but frankly im not up to it at the moment. I've been posting less and less on here, my youtube accounts and on the 21 convention. That will soon change! I have been working with Laurent Bannock who has been a great help but I don't totally agree with all that he does so while I listen to his advice and follow his plan mostly, there are some things he does that I don't agree with. Laurent Bannock is a nutritionist/doctor who has experience in dealing with complex health issues and gut issues.

Looking back If I could have done it over again I should have hired Chris Kresser, he is much more in line with my diet views and exercise views. Without going into too much detail I've had health issues for about the last year to year and a half, maybe even longer. At first I thought it had to do with my new diet (paleo) but as I recently found out a few months ago, I am sensitive or to put it as best I can acutely allergic to most if not all the foods I cut out, primarily grains, beans and soy. I do have exploratory surgery and am setting up an appointment with an endocrinologist. I do have to wait a lot for these tests and test results and to see what happens after the surgery and testing done on some tissues. The main problems my issues cause are brain fog and fatigue but it affects me in a lot of ways, I haven't felt like myself in a long time.

It's also sad to see, also frustrating and aggravating that not everyone is capable of understanding or comprehending what im going through or doesn't even know. I hung out with a friend of mine a couple weeks ago who made a statement that clearly shows he doesn't know what im going through, and its a similar situation at work and with some family members of mine. I know its a bit vague but instead of just going out or doing this or that im going to work on all areas of my life and be selective of who I hang out with and what I do with my time.

It is my birthday this month though which is awesome and my sincerest hope is all these issues will be cleared up within the next month or two and can start recovering within the next couple of months. Im going to go through some big changes and start progressing more as that happens, I will likely restart holosync for various reasons and start on some other goals of mine that I've had for a couple of years and also start going out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment